If you have a true passion for Computer Vision and take pleasure in crafting visionary applications, then we want to hear from you!
What are you going to do?
As a Vision Engineer at Viscon Group, your mission is create as much ideas as possible. Make use of the limitless possibilities and opportunities for the vision applications. Your start from scratch and with your tireless dedication, you manage to turn them into business cases.
You will be instrumental in examining and deciphering customer inquiries, ultimately determining the optimal strategy for constructing robust vision applications. Your responsibilities will encompass developing algorithms for various tasks such as feature detection, pick-and-place operations, and quality classifications, among others.
Collaboration will be at the heart of your work, as you closely engage with both the business development and software departments. Together, you will explore the myriad applications of Computer Vision. Your application-centric mindset and innovative approach will prove invaluable, yielding benefits in the following areas:
- Developing prototypes.
- Keeping up with and adopting new technological developments in the field.
- Selecting the correct optics and camera for each application.
- Creating production-ready AI algorithms
What do we ask?
- You have a relevant technical MSc. background.
- You have recent programming experience in Python, Pytorch and OpenCV.
- You have experience in Computer Vision and Deep Learning algorithms.
- You have experience with different type of industrial cameras setups, lenses and lightning.
- You have a proactive and result-oriented attitude.
- If you also have knowledge of Machine learning and data science, we are extra excited.
What are we offering you?
- Since we are working on creative solutions for our customers every day, you’ll be inspired by our innovative work environment.
- We appreciate your opinion and ideas; we like it if you help us think about new opportunities.
- Your working hours can be flexible (in consultation with your colleagues).
- 25 days off.
- Also pension, holiday allowance and travel compensation.
- You want to start the day at home? Yes you can with our remote working solutions.
- If you come to the office, you can start before the sunrise or after all traffics jams because of our flexible starting hours.
- Of course, we also offer you a competitive salary!
- If your ambitions require further training, a personal training budget is available for this.
Why you would like to be a member of the Viscon family?
We are an organization that balances between the dynamic of innovation and the structure of standardization. Our customers in the Agro & Food sector always want the newest and best techniques, which means there’s never a dull moment at Viscon Group! 300 employees work at our company each day in order to create the most innovative, qualitative and creative solutions in order to move products from A to B in production organizations. From seed to tomato, from young plant to bedding plant, from egg to chick.
Recruitment agency or secondment agency? We appreciate the interest and understand that you, as an intermediary, want to present the candidates with our great positions and thus contribute to our ambitions. But this is not how we have set up our recruitment. This means that all unsolicited profiles offered on Viscon vacancies will be treated as direct applications.