To strengthen our service departments, we are looking for several service technicians with high knowledge of hatchery processes.
What are you going to do?
As technical support & service technician, you are the customer’s first point of contact. You are deployed for, among other things, solving malfunctions of machines, repair, and maintenance, and you are also available for installation and modification. Together with the service team, you help the customer find a solution and achieve high production standards with our equipment. You inform the customer about your findings and communicate this with the service team. Our company is broadly oriented, and you will therefore come into contact with many different machines.
What do we ask of you?
- Able to speak English and Spanish? Then you’re in the right place with us!
- You go the extra mile for our customers and can develop creative solutions independently.
- You have experience around live production automation or have worked in Hatchery environment.
- You have proper training skills to support the customer’s team.
- You like to travel regularly to visit our customers.
- You like to carry out occasional service jobs abroad.
- You are eager to learn and open to taking on challenges.
- You don’t have a 9-to-5 mentality.
What can we offer you?
- You are most welcome in our innovative working environment, and we invite you to get started with this mindset.
- We appreciate your opinion and ideas, we like it if you help us think about new opportunities.
- Your working hours can be flexible (in consultation with your colleagues).
- 25 days off.
- A good overtime arrangement.
- Of course, we also offer you a competitive salary!
- If your ambitions require further training, a personal training budget is available for this.
Why do you want to perform this function at Viscon?
We are an organization that continuously balances the dynamics of innovativeness and the structure of standardization. Our customers in the Agro & Food sectors want the latest technology, which means that it is never boring with us! Every day, 300 colleagues work with us on the most innovative, qualitative, and creative solutions to move products from A to B within production organizations. Where A is the harvested/produced product and B is your shopping cart! From seed to tomato, from young plant to bedding material, from egg to chick.
Is this the job for you?
Recruitment & selection agency or secondment agency? We appreciate the interest and understand that as an intermediary, you want to present the candidates with our excellent positions and thus contribute to our ambitions. But this is not how we have set up our recruitment. All unsolicited profiles offered on Viscon vacancies will be treated as direct applications.