Service Engineer (EN) – Vinovo
Would you like to be responsible for the service maintenance of our machines from A-Z? Then we are looking for you!
What are you going to do?
As an experienced service engineer at Vinovo, you ensure that our customers are completely satisfied with our equipment. You provide high-quality service and ensure that poultry production at the highest standards are maintained . You do this by performing all the required services and procedures that come with the continuous use of the Vinovo equipment at our customers. This means that you perform regular routine maintenance, keep track of the equipment logs along with service records. You shall provide support when a mechanical or electrical issue occurs and ensure that the parts are checked. This can be done remotely, on the road or at the customer.
In addition to this machine-related work, you are also involved in the procedures around it. This way you are responsible for ordering and checking all service parts on location. In addition, you will provide the supporting documentation associated with the procedures and train the hatchery staff on how to operate the equipment.
In short, a versatile feature where no day is the same!
What do we ask of you?
- You have experience around live production automation or have worked in Hatchery environment.
- You have relevant work experience as a service technician.
- You like to travel regularly to visit our customers.
- Working independently is not a problem for you.
- You are solution-oriented and analytical.
- You can speak and write in English fluently.
What can we offer you?
- Since we are working on creative solutions for our customers every day, you’ll be inspired by our innovative work environment.
- We appreciate your opinion and ideas, we like it if you help us think about new opportunities.
- Your working hours can be flexible (in consultation with your colleagues).
- 25 days off.
- A good overtime arrangement.
- Of course, we also offer you a competitive salary!
- If your ambitions require further training, a personal training budget is available for this.
Why do you want to perform this function at Viscon?
We are an organization that balances between the dynamic of innovation and the structure of standardization. Our customers in the Agro & Food sector always want the newest and best techniques, which means there’s never a dull moment at Viscon Group! 300 employees work at our company each day in order to create the most innovative, qualitative and creative solutions in order to move products from A to B in production organizations. Here’s A the produced product and B the one in your grocery bag! From seed to tomato, from young plant to bedding plant, from egg to chick to Hen
The business unit in which the position is available is our Vinovo department, this unit is related to Viscon Hatchery Automation along with NestBorn. Vinovo specializes in groundbreaking and innovative techniques that contribute to the health of the chick thanks to a production process that is hygienic and animal-friendly. Innovation, such as Live Embryo Detection, which uses heart rate technology Or the in-ovo technique, in which the vaccine is given to the Chick with a special needle already brought inside the egg before the chick Hatches. Our automation prove the highest levels of welfare to provide healthier and more robust chicks which in turn give the hatched chicks the best start in life.
Recruitment & selection agency or secondment agency? We appreciate the interest and understand that you as an intermediary want to present the candidates with our open positions in order to contribute to our ambitions. But this is not how we have set up our recruitment. This means that all unsolicited profiles offered on Viscon vacancies will be treated as direct applications.