Are you looking for a challenging and educational internship in South Holland, Rotterdam/Dordrecht area? You can find it in ‘s-Gravendeel (Hoeksche Waard)!
At the Viscon Group, we believe it is important to keep innovating. Not only with our machine lines, but also with software. That is why we have a nice internship assignment ready for you.
For Viscon Hatchery automation we are looking for a student who likes to program and create ML based algorithms to improve our automation processes in the Hatchery. This assignment focuses on developing a deep learning-based computer vision solution for a real-life industry problem. Developing a deep learning solution is more than developing a Python script, it also includes collecting data, understanding it, benchmarking performance reliably and deploying it as a solution! This internship gives you the opportunity get first-hand experience and understanding on all these steps. During your internship you will learn how to use cameras, collect data to build datasets, how to train a deep learning algorithm for classification, and deploying your algorithm as API. An assignment with a lot of learning opportunities! Is this an assignment for you?
Who are we looking for?
- You follow a bachelor of university degree in Computer Science.
- You have knowledge of Python programming
- If you have any experience with with PyTorch and popular CNN backbones, that is a nice bonus!
What do we have to offer?
- Plenty of room for own initiative!
- Dynamic and innovative work environment.
- Excellent financial compensation.
- A kick-off meeting where you get to know all the ins and outs of the company.
- You will receive a handbook with all the information you need to find your way in the company.
- At the end an evaluation meeting to discuss the future!
About Viscon Group
Viscon is an internationally operating company that aims to secure its position in the market through top quality and sector-changing innovations. Viscon develops production lines to automate production processes in the Vegetable & Fruit Industry, Chick Hatcheries & Distribution Systems.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.