Click here for more information about Viscon Logistics – warehousing & logistic solutions
We are looking for mechanical engineers at Bachelor level (Werktuigbouwkunde HBO) or Business School Engineers (Technische Bedrijfskunde) with a strong technical “heart” who are aiming to develop logistic concepts for middle-large companies in food – and non food. You like to analyze the internal logistics of a company, you are interested in the organization of a production process and you like to help managers in designing the optimal solution for their challenge. You are an engineer and like to create solutions on concept level, like a consultant. You like technique and want to be in contact with the users on corporate level.
What happens in a day of a sales engineer?
– Development of concepts, calculations and proposals for our customers in collaboration with the Project Department and the Sales Manager. (These are the main activities)
– Organization of, participation in and contribution to marketing-related activities such as exhibitions, trade shows, reference visits etc.
– Compliance with regulations/ specifications regarding calculation and commercial, legal terms
– Collaborate with the other departments in the organization, “bring the market into Viscon”, provide feedback.
– Market monitoring in the assigned markets/industries to identify potential leads for Viscon Logistics.
– Business development (active role in recognizing new ideas/sectors and support till realization)
Wat happens most?
– Creation of technical well thought concept drawings in AutoCad (2D)
– Creation of accurate calculations and detailed quotations
– Gaining knowledge of all machinery used by Viscon to be ready for technical discussions at the customer and creation of instant ideas (detail level and viability of idea to be discussed with well experienced Project Department)
What do we ask?
– Technical background (Bachelor University)(HTS werktuigbouwkunde)
– Knowledge in Dutch and English (Spoken and written) (German is a big plus)
– Hands-on mentality
– Pro-Active (new initiatives are embraced!)
– Accuracy in drawings and documents
– High skilled communicator/team player (for both customers and colleagues)
– Self-confident attitude
What do we offer?
– Continuous training by direct sales colleagues and project department
– Work as an integral part of our Viscon Logistics Team
– Job responsibility from day one
– Career development
– Future perspectives to grow to Sales Manager were commercial skills and traveling are a few of the additional tasks.
What is the Viscon company culture?
Viscon is a family company where innovation, reliability, quality and a passion for developing the best solution available, make up for the DNA. Anyone with initiative and talent can grow in their position and is offered more responsibility in tasks, international areas and organization. Viscon is an informal organization where you work with everybody in the horizontal organization. You develop and talk strategic with the CEO’s & management, but you design with the mechanical engineers in the factory and in the project departments as well. Factory & offices are all in one location, to further innovation, development and cooperation. A hands on mentality works well at Viscon!
*We zoeken naar een goed Nederlands sprekende collega met een goede beheersing van de Engelse taal (zowel mondeling als schriftelijk).
Ben jij de persoon die wij zoeken?:
Je kunt reageren op deze vacature via email@example.com